Coaching that gets you ahead of the game
- Studied business administration and sociology
- Earned a PhD in change management
- Leadership and project management experience at large and mid-sized businesses for more than 10 years
- Self employed coach for over 12 year
My attitude to coaching: The 3 B’s
My coaching style:
- Be close to business – an attentive listener – respectful and appreciative
- Embed the coaching process into your business environment: a clear and predictable process from day one for the company, coaching client and coach
- Treat coaching matters with the utmost confidentiality
- Coach according to the standards of the International Coach Federation
What do you stand to gain?
- I’ll help you navigate complex business environments better.
- I’ll help you shine when the going gets tough.
- I’ll be your sparring partner to nurture your personal development as a leader.
What matters to me:
- A sense of humour
- Serious as business matters can be, I do think that work needs to be fun and enjoyable
- Gliding over the seas (catamaran sailing) and the pistes (skiing)
- Cooking with friends
- Riding my Vespa
Any questions? I’ll get back to you quickly with an answer. You can also get in touch with my friendly assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment. I look forward to helping you get ahead of the game.